I am a forth year student at University of Waterloo Studying Computer Science and Fine Arts.
I’ve spent the last three years as an undergraduate student in the University of Waterloo (Canada) under the Faculty of Mathematics Computer Science program. During that time, I’ve been studying on some programming languages, Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns, some data structures and algorithms. Meanwhile, I am also a student studying visual culture, life drawing and digital image under Fine Arts department of UW.
I am very left-and-right-brain-balanced person, keeping both logic and creativity in one head.
I'm looking for a full-time internship about UI/UX design, IOS developer, front-end developer or JAVA/C/C++ software developer position
If you are interested about me, please contact me.
- Good at Dr.Racket, C/C++, swift, JAVA, Python, Visual Basic, Matlab, Unix Tool, Shell Script
- Good at SQL and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Familiar with Objective-C, Ruby
- Skilled at operating in a wide range of platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Skilled at Adobe Photoshop,Adobe Illustrator, oil painting, life drawing
- Good at mathematics and statistics
- Good at data structures, algorithms, design pattern, Object-Oriented Programming
- Good at Mandarin, excellent understanding on traditional Chinese stories
- Very patient on debugging, QA, strong attention to details
- Able to work cooperatively in a team or independently with little supervision; Resourceful, reliable and goal oriented.
- Excellent organization skills, time-management, self-study and self-motivation.
Full-time Computer Programming Instructor at Real Programming 4 Kids
Moments is designed to help us easily capture and organize the many precious moments in our daily lives. It supports 5 multimedia types (text/audio/photo/sticker/video) and provides various organization methods. Capture your memories with Moments!